Sunday, July 3, 2011

How I Spent A Big Chunk of My Summer Vacation

I spent two weeks of June at Manhattan, Kansas - the Little Apple - attending a CASE (Curriculum for Agricultural Science Education) Animal Science Institute. I left Holyoke on Father's Day and proceeded to have some of the most amazing educational times of my life. I think this will help me be a better teacher.

So, if you were wondering why you have not seen a letter from me, this is the cause.





I have quite a few more photos of what I learned. You can see some of them in previous posts. I won't post them all because I am photo challenged.



And no, I am not in any of those pictures because I was behind the camera. But I am in this silly little posed thing at Kites Sports bar (99c sliders - a really small burger)

3 comments:

  1. Looks like your kind of fun! My address changed, by the way. I sent a postcard out with my new address but in case you want to send it now, look on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still have your "old" address. A stamped letter is sitting on the bureau awaiting mailing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My "new" address is the old address that we first started communicating with. Confusing! The Rock Ridge address is the right one!

    ReplyDelete