Monday, November 29, 2010

Leather Notebook Cover







I purchased this leather notepad cover from Jack and Kelly Gully about a month ago. I realized that it would hold an A5 notebook with just a little modification. So I pulled out the 5X8 notepad, cut off the pencil loop and front business card holder and popped in a Clairefontaine clothbound notebook. It works very well and keeps the pages of the notebook from getting knocked around in my briefcase. Not bad for $35.

I just realized that I need to select my pictures in reverse order,so they will be in the proper order on the post!

2 comments:

  1. I love CF notebooks but I don't love the colours, what a great solution.

    Halden

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has served me well for the past month or so. It does cover up the gaudy colors very well. A manly man does not want to be carrying a pretty notebook, but the leather brings to mind a saddle, and Marlboros!

    ReplyDelete