Sunday, March 6, 2011

If 17 people see this, do I have to do it?


Everyone should try to do something EPIC in their life. I have been pondering what my epic adventure might be. Two days ago, when writing a letter to a penpal, it hit me what my totally awesome, life changing event ought to be (well, besides marrying the most beautiful woman in the world and having 3 amazing sons!) Get on my bicycle and ride to Mount Rushmore!

What do you think?

It is only 300 miles or so, across Nebraska and the South Dakota Badlands. Here is a possible map for the way up there.





I still have to work on a route home. I think it will involve the Mickelson Trail

I am setting up a separate bicycle blog. Two Wheels on The Dirt.

3 comments:

  1. I say do it! It sounds like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Call Tracy! You can totally do this! Remember when I mentioned a marathon on my bucket list and you and Carla thought I lost my mind? Same thing. LOL But YOU can do this! I'll make you an album!

    ReplyDelete