Thursday, January 26, 2012

Peek-A-Boo Penpal

I am not a very good blogger. I receive anywhere from 4 to 12 pieces of mail each week. Each is unique and interesting. I am remiss about posting my incoming mail. Today I received an interesting envelope with a great letter from Becky.


I saw her mention it on her blog here and was pleasantly surprised that I received this cool envelope. I will tell you that I don't have the patience to try this. Those that receive my letters know that I rarely even put a fun sticker on the envelope.

So, take heart my MailArt friends. I enjoy all that you send me, even if I don't take pictures and get all bloggery about them. My new friend Tami has great stationery and always does something interesting to the envelope. Elle always does a fantastic creative job of making cool mail art.

What I find most interesting, however, are the words that my friends write to me. They let me see into their lives.

3 comments:

  1. I saw it on her blog yesterday and was like, wow that is so neat. Then I see it on your blog. It's neat how things make their way across the world like that. :)
    here's my blog. Come join my giveaway!

    writebeforeyoureyes.blogspot.com

    Toodles,
    ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Shannah! It is always good when someone sees the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Troy! Thanks for the mention. Your handwriting is lovely enough, no stickers are needed!

    ReplyDelete