Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Getting ready for Lettermo

I participated in the Month of Letters Challenge in 2012. It was a fun and intense time. I thought I would do again, but this year, I plan to pace myself a bit.

The Month of Letters challenge is quite simple-write and mail one letter per day for each day the post office is open in February. I think I wrote and sent over 40 letters last year! Head over to Month Of Lettersto sign up and check it out. You might make a few new friends and well, you will do your part to keep the wonderful tradition of sending mail alive!

I will be using a fountain pen again this year. My friend Joel, from St. Peter, Minnesota, kindly included the Month of Letters bookmark in his last letter. I've also included a few photos of mail I received in the last week or so. All fun and all personal.











No comments:

Post a Comment