Friday, March 30, 2012

Delayed

Dear legion of reader,


I have a problem with my back, primarily with muscles in my upper back, neck and shoulder. This little problem means that I am having a really hard time holding a pen to write. I am getting better, but, I don't know when my ability to hold a pen will come back and allow me to write again. So, be patient. All of the letters I have received in the past week, will be answered. It just may take a while.

I have emailed a few of you. Even typing can be a problem. So, please say a little prayer for me to have patience and allow the healing to take place. I will write back, I promise.

I wonder if this had something to do with writing over 70 letters during February and March!

3 comments:

  1. You are in my prayers... I hope that you are feeling like yourself very soon. Until then relax ans take things slow and easy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very sorry. I am currently struggling with neck issues & facing a 2nd surgery. Hang in there, think happy thoughts.

    ReplyDelete