Friday, March 2, 2012

Notebooks

I probably have too many notebooks. But each one was purchased with a specific purpose in mind.
This is my log of mail received. It is a simple Clairefontaine Life Unplugged pocket size notebook.
I use this one at school to capture notes of what is happening in each class.

I keep a journal in a Quo Vadis Habana.

I'm keeping some Bible Study notes in a Rhodia Webnotebook.


And I use this humble composition notebook to keep lesson planning notes in.


I thought I would stack them up and snap a few photos of the notebooks I am writing in at the moment.

Sometimes I practice my handwriting -


I don't have a problem, do I?

7 comments:

  1. ABSOLUTELY NOT, said with righteous indignation because if you have a problem, then Tami, who has about 20 times more journals than you do is in BIGGGGGG trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not OCD...more like meticulous! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is no such thing as too many notebooks. Loved the pics.

    --Kenshin, FPN

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful handwriting!
    And having notebooks is never a problem ;) *another paper addict here*

    ReplyDelete