Thursday, December 30, 2010

Blog Award?


Well, I have been on Blogger for about 3 months and Aga sent me this award. But it has strings attached! Here are the strings:
1. Be sure to thank and link back to the person who gave you the award
2. Share seven things about yourself
3. Pass the award to other bloggers who you think deserve it
4. Be sure to let the bloggers know you chose them to receive the award

So here it is!
1. I am a Christian - I call it being a practicing Christian because I haven't gotten it right yet.
2. I have not been to a barber shop in over 5 years - no I don't have hair down to my butt, I just got disgusted that instead of getting a quanity discount, I was always charged full price for a search and destroy haircut!
3. I play the guitar badly and sing off-key, but I do it joyfully!
4. I eat meat, wear leather and am proud of it.
5. I have never received a traffic ticket of any kind in over 30 years of driving!
6. The most important person in my life is Carla.
7. I am proud of my sons.

I nominate Rachel B at ecosmartteen for this prestigious award.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, 30 years and no ticket. I just got one for parking in the wrong place but I had nowhere else to park then. Besides that I haven't got any ticket and I've been driving for 5 years. Hope it doesn't change.

    ReplyDelete