Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Hammered by letters and Christmas



I simply got hammered with letters in the last 3 days and have not had time to write back. We are leaving for a week to spend Christmas in Arkansas. So, any of my penpals or friends reading this should expect nothing more than a postcard from the road this week. I will write back to all of you the week after Christmas.

With an 850 mile drive, we should pass through plenty of places to get postcards! Plus, I will go to the P.O. to pick up a package in the morning and will buy a fresh roll of postcard stamps!

3 comments:

  1. Have a safe trip! Postcards are super fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hammered with letters.....now that is something good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that we are home, I think I have 9 letters or cards to answer! Plus I need to post a video of an armadillo we saw in Arkansas close to Grandpa B's house!

    ReplyDelete