Saturday, February 11, 2012

Bad Blogger Recovery - Thanks Angie

Have I mentioned that I am a bad globber? I am. I don't take photos of all of the mail I receive and immediately post it. Sorry.

No, I am much more obsessed with handwriting and handwriting MY responses to the many letters I receive. And I am proud to say that I hope to pass on the handwriting to my youngest.
Wilson takes his cursive very seriously!

I received a letter today from Angie, who kindly mentioned me in her blog last week.


Everyone loves Snoopy. You can't help it!

For those who think I have decent handwriting, well, I just want to share what I aspire to! (yes, I am a member of The International Association of Master Penmen, Engrossers and Teachers of Handwriting

And this is what happens when you leave a camera in reach of an 8 year old.



Write me a letter or send me a card! You know you want to!!!!!!



















5 comments:

  1. LOL I love that boy! I don't think you are a bad 'globber'. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoa - angie's handwriting is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please keep focusing on that amazing handwriting and responding, you send such joy through the mail!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Angie,
    A response went out in the mail today!

    ReplyDelete